Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So far, so good!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had a rough night the night before. No sleep, well 3 hours but that doesn't count much. I had to get up and take my lovely 24 hour urine collection to the lab first thing in the morning. I was like a driving zombie getting over there. They drew my blood again and back home I went to nap! I had to miss work yesterday so I could catch up on those zzz's I missed. Totally worth it though cuz I would have been no good at work. I slept til 12:30 yesterday afternoon and felt much better! I went in for my NST at 2:15 and talked to them about my urine and blood work. My protein is a bit elevated but my Dr. isn't concerned. My number was 243 and last December it was 250 so just a bit lower this time. My blood work is all normal and my BP was 116/66. I could hear the nurse and my Dr. talking and the Dr. was all "great, sounds good". That makes me happy! I had my NST and the babies were awesome as usual! They were just a movin and a kickin! No contractions at all. How did I get so lucky? I seriously ask myself this question every single day! I think God loves me! :) These 2 little miracles are gonna be perfect and healthy and momma and daddy are so happy!

My next appointment is Friday. I am having another growth scan and I can't wait to see how big my babies are! Mr. Man should be 5 lbs and Little Miss should be around 4.5 lbs.. Can't wait to see them! Things are moving forward! I washed my first load of baby clothes last night. It was so fun to look through everything! Their clothes are soo tiny, I can't believe a little diapered bum can fit into them! We have our dresser but it's not put together yet. There are like 500 pieces to this dang thing and the instructions are in Chinese I swear! This week hubby will put it together and we will be going to get the rest of our stuff from our registry. We need to just have everything ready now cuz we have no idea when it will be! I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow! Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're getting close- how exciting!!!
i can't fathom carrying around 9+ lbs of baby! alex was 8+ and i thought she was huge- kudos to you!!!

Kimberly said...

congrats on your impending rrivals. thanks for stopping by my blog!