Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

This again...

My appointment this morning with my MFM went pretty good. Babies are awesome. Both head down. If little Miss Thing flips imma gonna be pissed! She has been head down every time I have seen her which believe me- is many times at this point. She is my baby A so a vaginal delivery is going to depend on her. I'm not worried that she will flip but just my luck she will.... fingers crossed she is comfy where she is! My BP was awesome and I asked her a few questions about weird things going on and she assured me all is normal.. for instance, my arms fall asleep during the night. Like dead a** asleep! I couldn't turn my alarm off for a sec this morning cuz my right hand was dead! Normal. I'm starting to feel nauseous again like I did in my 1st tri. Not like pukey or anything, just overall crappy. Normal. I gag again when I brush my teeth, hasn't happened since about week 16. Normal. So basically everything is normal. EXCEPT ---- I have to do a 24 hour urine collection, AGAIN! I had to do one around week 13 cuz my protein in my urine was a bit high. The 24 hour collection gave me a number of 250, above 150 is high. My Dr. told me that although that is higher than normal they don't really worry until the # is in the 1000's. Ever since then my urinalysis has been negative with the exception of the last 2 appointments and I had just a trace of protein. Well today I guess it was enough to warrant another 24 hour collection. Ugh!! I figured this would happen but not this early! My Dr. isn't too concerned as my BP is great and my blood tests from this morning show very normal levels of whatever the crap they check. I'm going to do it on Sunday and take it to the lab Monday morning.. can you picture me trying to collect pee at work, then putting it in the fridge! Ha ha ha sooo sanitary for everyone else's lunch!

I just hope that it isn't something that is a big deal at this point. Maybe if I was around 35 weeks it wouldn't bother me so much cuz I know that it would be ok if I had to deliver then but not right now. Ya hear me kidney's?! Just stop it! :) My NST was great and babies were a movin. They are so cute! I do know this even though I've never actually seen them and I'm pretty sure I'm not biased at all!

5th and final baby shower on Saturday! I can't wait! Then we will have to go shopping for the rest of our stuff. The dresser we order is in and waiting for us to pick up. Can't wait to get that put together and in the nursery! Once that is done and the bedding is on I will post pics. We still need 1 of our crib mattresses so I don't want to put pics up until it's all ready. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Shelby, I hear ya on the 24 hr urine collection! I posted on this this morning, but had to start mine yesterday. It is a pain in the butt, not to mention a little gross.
Glad to hear that you and the babes are doing well!