What can I say... My kids are awesome! :) My appointment this morning went great! The kids are doing wonderful and my body is doing a great job at keeping them safe. Baby girl is weighing in at 3.3 lbs and baby boy is weighing in at 3.12 lbs!!!! Give that boy a few more days and he's gonna be a 4 lber!! And I was worried that they wouldn't be 3 lbs.. gee mom, stop worrying so much! :) My Dr said everything is going GREAT. She said it is time to start taking it easy though. I know I need to do this and honestly I do listen to my body but there is still soo much to get done around the house. I can't stress out about it though. If something doesn't get done before they get here it won't be the end of the world.
We got a pretty good 3D shot of Mr. Man. He is still totally scrunched in there and his legs are above his head but his little face was pretty clear and he is a handsome man! He has chubby little cheekers!! We couldn't see little Miss, her face was facing my back so apparently she wasn't in any sort of mood to have her picture taken. She is a sass-a-frass already! Just like her Momma!
I'm always in such a good mood after these appointments. How could I not be when I know how well my babies are doing?! Now comes the busy time. I start my NST's (non stress tests) on Monday, I have to go twice a week from here on out. I am still doing my pre-natal appointments every 4 weeks (don't know when I'll start going more often) and instead of every 4 weeks for growth scans, I'm going every 3 weeks now. So basically I'm in the office every single week and more than once a week. Some days twice a day when I have my NST's. Phew, that's gonna make for one tired Momma! Whatever it takes right? I can't believe I have almost 7 lbs of JUST babies in my belly. I don't think that I look it. I'll post my 30 week belly pic soon.
Next baby shower tomorrow! Woot woot!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
I am so Excited I can't hardly stand it. You are so totally going to be the best Mommy. I love that you are blogging and hope these babies give you some free time to keep us posted after they get here too!
It's so neat to find other women pregnant with twins, we are so close in time too! I am 30 weeks today! Not much longer....congrats and good luck!
Post a Comment