Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A better day!

Today is much better than yesterday. I even feel much better mentally. It's amazing what a night's sleep can do (notice I didn't say a GOOD night's sleep), those are rare these days. :) I had my appointment this morning with my MFM and everything is great! I saw the babies on the ultrasound and they were adorable as always! Baby boy is head down again instead of breech as he was 2 weeks ago. Both are head down and he was getting his sweet, sweet revenge on his sissy by giving her a few good kicks. It was really funny cuz I could see and feel him kicking for the first time. Ultrasounds are amazing! Their heartbeats were both in the 150's and they looked very happy. My BP was the best it's been since I started going to the Dr. I suffer from "white lab coat hypertension" ya know... it's just my neurosis, I totally bring it on myself. Anyway, this morning it was 102/60! Yay me! My body is proving to be a rockstar after months and months of disappointment! I feel bad ever cursing it now since I praise it daily for getting me this far. I really feel that I will get to 37/38 weeks. Keep it up body!

I attended the meeting last night for the Salt Lake Mothers of Twins Club. It was fun and somewhat informative. It was nice to talk to ladies that I felt like I related to. I talk about pregnancy and stuff with my girlfriends and family but a lot of the time stuff they talk about doesn't apply to my pregnancy. I think it would be a good organization to be a member of. Most of the activities they do are more for toddlers than babies but there are other aspects of the organization that I could utilize until the kids are a bit older.

My next MFM appointment is in 2 weeks on the 16th. We get another growth scan and the babies should be about 3 lbs at that time. I can't wait to see how big they will be. We are so lucky to be able to have this kind of technology right at our fingertips. I'm so lucky I get to see my babies as much as I do. Most of my friends get to see their kids only 2 or 3 times during their pregnancy's. Have I mentioned how much I loooove my Dr. and the clinic I go to. They are great!

No comments: