I have officially entered the phase that I've heard every pregnant lady complain about.... the internal heater has kicked on! Just in time for the warm beautiful spring weather! OH MY GOSH! I'm HOT! All the time, everyday! I think I freeze my husband out at night. I have always been one to sleep with many covers on and he has minimal but lately we have been sleeping with the overhead fan on, the floor fan on full blast AND the windows open. I woke up the other night and he was all bundled up to his chin in the down comforter and I was barely under just the sheet. That is soo not like him! Poor hubs! :)
I had my first NST yesterday and it went very well! It was fun to watch the babies heart rates on the monitor. My usually mellow little man was not happy at all with the monitor on him. He was moving around all over the place and a few times I thought he was going to kick the monitor off of my belly! Silly little boy! No contractions and healthy babies, couldn't ask for more! Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks. Wow! Soo crazy! I have a plan in my mind to work until Friday June 4th. I'll be 37w2d, do ya think I can do it?! I DO! I guess we'll see but I'm putting all my positive vibes out there!
Well, it's supposed to cool down for the next few days here so maybe I will be a little more comfortable. Here's hoping!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
LOL! I'm laughing cause I feel the same way, I'm always cold, but not being 38 weeks pregnant with nice weather finnaly here. The heat does not do anything good for my already swollen feet, they ache all the time. good luck on trying to keep cool!!
Thanks Shelby for stopping by my blog! That is so funny that we are due around the same time and both having twins!
I know what you mean about being hot all the time--I was laughing when you wrote that your husband has the covers up to his chin! That sounds just like my hubby. I could be sweating my butt off, and there he is, all bundled up. Go figure--hormones are great, aren't they?
you are doing soooo great!! Cannot believe you are so far in this pregnancy already! I swear we were just figuring out we were pregnant the other day!!
And I'm with you...I am SO HOT! My air has been on and i'm freezing everyone out...and i'm sure our power bill will reflect it...oops :) but if that makes me happy, then noone will complain :)
Talked to my dr. today..my c/s is next Friday at 730am...woohoo!!
Keep up the good work gestating :)
Post a Comment