Oh boy that prego face just keeps on coming! LOL! Here is my 32 week belly pic. Hmm... doesn't look much different to me than the 28 week pic. Well, I know those babies are growing so I'm not gonna worry about it. :)
I have an appointment with my MFM in the morning and then another NST in the afternoon. Can't wait to see my kids again! We won't be getting a growth scan this time but I will be getting another growth scan next Friday on the 7th.
Things are going well. I'm kinda starting to not feel awesome and I'm super tired all the time but I figured that would happen around this time so I'll just roll with it. As long as my babies are good, Momma's good!
I'll update tomorrow after my day running back and forth to the hospital! :) Have a great night!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
You look so beautiful!!! I miss my babies bump. :(
Kami
Post a Comment