Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Some days...

Yesterday was a not so good day my peeps.. as a matter of fact it was just a bad day. As I have mentioned before we have been working on hardwood flooring on our main floor. Well, it was done... almost. We just needed the baseboard back up and that was becoming an issue. It wasn't up, then it was supposed to be put up and it wasn't (we need help with this as my hubby and I aren't savvy in the contracting biz). The furniture was still in the kitchen, garage, wherever we could find a place and the house was a mess! We had someone coming over in the morning yesterday to get the baseboard put up and we had company coming over at 5pm.

Well, at 12:30pm I officially had my first pregnancy induced meltdown. It was a meltdown of epic proportions if I can say so. I just got too stressed and overwhelmed at the thought of what I still needed to do to get the house ready and completely went cuckoo for cocoa puffs. My poor hubby! This lasted for a good 90 mins of straight crying, sobbing, crocodile tears on my part. He assured me all would be fine and he would get it done and told me to lay in bed and rest. He's so sweet! He put lullaby music on for me er.. the babies to listen to and he made sure everything got done. The baseboard was up, the furniture moved back, tile swept and mopped and all was right with the world. Of course it really wasn't as big a deal as I had created in my mind but I guess that's what hormones will do to ya! Now the house looks lovely although there is still a small part that needs baseboard and we still need to caulk BUT the main part is done!

I'm only 4-6 weeks away from having these babies and I think it's really starting to hit me. I had another great shower on Saturday thanks to my Sis in laws and my Mother in law. I'll post pics- yeah, yeah I know I've said that before but I might as well do one big post for all my showers. Last one on Saturday!

On a super duper awesome note----------- I got the diaper bag I have been wanting for oh, since I found out about the twins! It's a Pe.tunia Pic.kle Bot.tom and I love it cuz it's a backpack too. How convenient will that be when my arms are full? It's regularly $180 and I got it for $80!!! What a steal you say? Absolutely! There is a website that does steals every morning and they only have a certain amount of a particular item until they sell out. Well today my bag was the steal and I got it! Phew!! It was a close one. I almost didn't get it but I was persistent and all day I kept going back to the site just on the off chance that maybe someones credit card declined or something and I got lucky! The bag sold out fast this morning. I was only 5 minutes late getting on the site and they were gone! I have been waiting for them to do this bag since November! I'm so excited that it just may make up for the bad day yesterday! :)

I had my 3rd NST today and the babes are awesome! Both head down, fluid is great and my BP is fab! Next appointment and NST on Thursday!

No comments: