I'm soo happy today! I'm 29 weeks preggo and everything is right with the world! We got a rocking recliner last night and I can't wait to try it out. We'll put it in the nursery but for now it's going in my room and it will be my new bed for the next 9 or so weeks. Sleep really sucks right now.. no really, IT.SUCKS! I can't get comfy at all and moving around is such a production. I'm hoping that the recliner will help me with this problem. Other than that I'm feeling good!!!!! Like really good! I read other blogs of women pregnant with twins and they are just behind me or as far along as me and already having problems or bed rest or whatever... I have been so blessed throughout this pregancy and I pray everyday that it continues.
I'm sooo excited for this weekend. My first babies shower is on Saturday and my second one is on Sunday. Yay, yay, yay!! I can't wait! First of all I really got to the point where I NEVER thought I would get a baby shower so this is a big deal to me! I can't believe how generous and giving people have been so far and J and I just feel so loved and lucky!
How Far Along: 29 weeks!!
Total Weight Gain: Nice try!! :)
Sleep: Please refer to lines 4-6
Best Moment This Week: Will be my fun filled babies shower weekend with family and friends!!
Gender: Still boy and girl.... Names are almost set in stone!
Movement: The past few days these kids have been CRAZY!! I think they went through a growth spurt over the weekend cuz I was a bit crampy. Monday they were pretty quiet, they were moving but I think they were sleepy from all that growing. Yesterday and today, holy cow!! My belly is moving alllllll over the place! I LOVE IT! :)
Food Craving: Pancakes
What I Miss: Shopping for cute clothes. I mean, there are some cute maternity clothes out there but you really have to look.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Sleeping in my new recliner! And my showers!!!!!
Thanks to all of you who have stopped by my blog! I'm really surprised by my counter at the bottom of the page. People are interested in my pregnancy and that makes me happy. You know what else makes me happy? My son and daughter who are currently kicking me to tell me that they don't like me bending forward at my desk... yes they are temperamental! I have AT MOST 63 days before I meet these two! How did we get soo lucky?! Have a great day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
So, you talked about your baby showers...a couple times. And, then you said..looking forward to your recliner, and showers. And, I was thinking...hmm...does she love showers that much? Maybe they relax her? Oh yeah...you mean, BABY SHOWERS...like you said already. DUH! I hear that the recliner really helps with sleep..my friend that had twins said it was the best thing she purchased her whole pregnancy. Glad you're feeling good!
Post a Comment