Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

35 weeks!!!

YES!! What a milestone for me! Actually I would love to get to the magic number of 36 weeks to really feel great but 35 weeks makes me happy! :) To be 100% honest with you I have started having my doubts about making it to June and 37 weeks. The past few days have been a bit rough. I think my BP is starting to creep up. So far my baseline is around 120/60 and this morning when I took it at my local Wally World it was 136/79. Yesterday it was 138/79 and last night it was 134/88. I have been feeling a bit crummy since yesterday. I had a few small contractions that woke me up last night which has never happened before but I haven't had any today. I'm still working f/t but honestly I'm ready to be done working! I will work until my dr tells me to stop or until the babies get here but I really feel pretty unproductive when I'm here. I am working at a snails pace these days but hey, at least my work gets done right?!

My mom and MIL came out over the weekend and really helped me out a lot! We organized closets and cupboards and cleaned and really got the house in the right direction to be ready for babies. I feel so much better about that! I worked myself way to hard on Saturday when my mom came over and needed to get a massage on Sunday.. well, partly needed partly wanted! :) It really did help my back until I started working again on Sunday! I always knew that pregnancy put a strain on your body but obviously didn't understand the full affect until now. I really didn't even do much work and I was completely spent! I started packing my bag yesterday. I can't believe I'm at this point! It kinda feels so surreal. I mean, just a few months ago I found out I was prego and then found out about the twins and now here we are and we could be DAYS away from meeting them! EEEEEEEE! I can't wait to see them! I really hope that I can be as great a parent as my mom and dad were to me growing up. I always had such a strong sense of right and wrong. I always knew what the right decision to make was when it came to getting into trouble or not and had very strong values. I hope I will be able to instill that in my babies! I hope they don't have to spend anytime in the NICU and that I will be able to bring them home with me. I would be devastated if I had to leave 1 or both of them there. My niece was in the NICU and my brother and sister in law had to leave her there and I bawled my eyes out for a whole day--- and she isn't even my kid!

I am going to take a belly pic tonight. I meant to do a 34 week pic but got lazy. I promise I will take one and post it! I have an appointment tomorrow with my MFM and she is going to check me... I am very curious to see if I have started to dilate or efface! I'll keep ya posted!

1 comment:

Brad and Liz said...

I can't believe you're already this far along! And yay for them not coming early! I can't wait to see my darling little cousins! Hang in there, you're so close to being a mom! And you'll be great! :)