Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Another sleepless night

It's almost 5am and I'm still awake. AGAIN! I just can't sleep. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just that when I lay down I'm so damn uncomfortable. Maybe it's anxiety. I dunno. I feel like all I'm doing right now it waiting. Waiting on my babies to be ready to enter the world. I lay in bed and think about my water breaking while I'm asleep. That would be crazy! Not many contractions lately. I am starting to feel better. I still get achey and my head is pretty stuffed up but I'm not coughing as much.
Ok, I'm going to try to get some sleep. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Lucky Jones said...

Yep, I remember that... There were nights I was up so late I still wasn't asleep when my husband left for work. People who say "get as much sleep as you can now!" don't understand a twin pregnancy!

I do recommend taking advantage of the infant nursery when you are in the hospital though.. My first night with the babies I couldn't sleep because I stared at them all night. I finally called the nurse at 3am to take them to the nursery because I needed to rest... It's hard to do, but do it, you will need that little bit of rest!

Lucky Jones said...

I LOVE that you will have a Rylie too! And thanks for helping out :) She has lots of really cute stuff!

Have you decided on your boy's name yet?

Shelby said...

Yes we do have a name for out little man. It's Max :) Max and Rylie!

Lucky Jones said...

Love it! Actually Max was one of the names we were thinking of too!