Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THIRD TRIMESTER!!

I am 28 weeks pregnant today and officially in my 3rd trimester. Woo hoo!! I feel so blessed to be here and sometimes I just can't believe this is happening to ME. On a crappy note, I got into a fender bender this morning on my way to work. What a way to welcome my 3rd trimester in huh?! The 3 of us are ok. I spoke to my nurse and she told me just to monitor myself and if I feel like I need to, come in to the office. I have an appointment tomorrow morning anyway so I will be seeing the babies then. I'm not having any contractions or spotting and I was only going maybe 5 mph when it happened. I had a really good brace on myself with the steering wheel and I don't think I even moved in the seat or had the seat belt constrict me at all. Ugh! Stupid damn snow! I'm soooo OVER IT! It needs to just GO AWAY!

I'm excited for my Dr's appt tomorrow. It's not a growth scan but I will get a quick peek at the kids and I can't wait to see them! Tonight I am going to a Social Event for new and expectant moms for the Salt Lake Mothers of Twins Club. I'm excited to see what they have to offer and to meet twin moms. They do monthly activities for the moms and kids and stuff so that sounds like fun. It will be nice to be able to talk to other twin moms or expectant twin moms and hear their perspectives and such.

Other than that there isn't much going on these days. We are putting in hardwood flooring on our main floor and they started laying it yesterday. It's looking good and I'm so excited to see the finished product. I would much rather have my babies crawling around on the hardwood than the gross, icky carpet.. bleck!! I'll check in tomorrow after my appointment and let you know what I thought of my meeting tonight. I know it's been over a week since I updated last but honestly there wasn't much to talk about. That's a good thing right......! :)

1 comment:

mIcHeLLe said...

yay for the 3rd trimester!! You are doing so great!!! It feels like it was just yesterday when we were struggling together...ugh. It's fun to follow your blog and see how you are doing...
so sorry about the car accident...ugh..I am glad you'll get to take a peek tomorrow!