Wow I'm 26 weeks today! We are so blessed! So basically "viability" is 24 weeks. They say at that point a baby has a 50% survival rate outside of the womb.. by 28 weeks is it 90%. So each week past 24 weeks adds another 10% chance. Not that anything is going to happen right now but I feel so much better getting to "viability" and beyond! The babies are still moving around like crazy and someone likes to play soccer with my bladder! It's ok baby, I forgive you everytime you make me pee every 5 minutes! :) Sleep is getting rough. I can't get comfy and my heartburn is KILLER! I have to lay on my back propped up to keep it at bay but I can't stay like that forever and so I need to lay on either side. When I'm on my side I'm not as propped up as I am on my back to the reflux begins! I feel like I move every 20 mins or so and I wake up everytime I move. No complaints here though! I'll take it all. It's only temporary and so worth it. So I've seen this done on other blogs and before I got pregnant I always wanted to do it so now I get the chance. It's kinda fun and gives everyone a good idea of what's going on this week:
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I'm not at liberty to say!
Sleep: Not awesome but I'll live
Best Moment This Week: Realizing the generosity of people and we are just getting started.... I can't believe the stuff that people have already bought for us and what they are willing to buy for us!
Gender: Boy and a Girl!
Movement: Yes! Crazy movement with a rippling belly and all!
Food Craving: Through my whole pregnancy I have craved sweets and I NEVER usually eat a lot of sweets. It's kinda ticking me off to be honest with you. As much as I really enjoy the taste of many delectable treats I'm sure my a** isn't appreciating it! And milk. What the? Milk? Really? I don't EVER drink milk. Really EVER! But it's pretty good so I drink it... right out of the carton!
What I Miss: After last nights dinner I realized I really miss feta cheese!
What I'm looking Forward to: My ultrasound on Friday!
Symptoms: Big belly, Swollen feet, pelvic pain, heartburn oh and a vicious waddle!
So there is a bit of info for ya. Less than 2 days and I get to see my babies again! I want to give a shout out to my sweet Nephew who is 11 today! Happy Birthday buddy! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Hope you didn't get pinched!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Cute blog!! I like how you update it with all your pregnancy experiences. You will enjoy looking back and reading your posts. Keep up the good work i cant wait to hear how your u/s goes tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment