Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy week

So a new week begins! It's going to be a very busy one for me. Let me start off by telling you about our last childbirth class we attended last Saturday. It was a lot of fun. It's been a great bonding time for my hubby and I! I feel like we learned more in that lesson than the previous week. The instructor went over delivery and breastfeeding. She also showed us pics of Labor and Delivery at the hospital that I will be delivering at. All of this baby talk and delivery talk has gotten me soo excited! Of course we still have a bit longer to wait but the anticipation is so exciting! I was the least furthest along in my class out of about 20 women and of course I was just as big if not bigger than most of them! We were the only ones in the class expecting twins. The attention that comes along with expecting twins is pretty much awesome. If any of you know me well you know that I LOVE attention! :) I hope I don't forget what I learned in the class since I won't be delivering anytime soon. That's why Jas is gonna be awesome when the times comes, he'll remember it all for me!!

As for the busy week, well I'm hosting bonko at my house tomorrow night. My handsome, sweet adorable nephew is turning 11 on Wednesday, St Patricks Day. We are having dinner at my moms to celebrate. I can't believe he is 11! He's turning into such a great young man and I love him soooo much I can't stand it! Thursday I am going to a baby shower for a girlfriend and FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY...... is going to be a great day! I get to see my babies! I have a growth scan on Friday and I love these soo much! I get one every 4 weeks and they (Jes) spends a lot of time looking at the babies and watching the move around. They measure their growth and I get tons of pics. Thanks Jes!! By the time I go in on Friday it will have been 4 1/2 weeks since my last growth scan. At that time baby girl was measuring 1lb and baby boy was measuring 1.2lbs. I can't wait to see how big they have gotten. And as I mentioned in my last post, I can feel them moving like crazy so I know they have gotten sooo much bigger! I will definitely update on Friday. I can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I can't wait to see you u/s on Friday!! Woohoo! I hope my week goes by as fast (and then next week too since my u/s is the week after yours!)