Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Big Fat PASS!

I passed my 3 hour tolerance test! I figured I would. It was really boring just sitting there all morning. I took some magazines to read and watched people come and go. My arms got poked 4 times so yes I look like a junkie.. better keep the long sleeves on for a few more days! 5 different babies came in to have their bilirubin checked for jaundice. They were all like 2 or 3 days old. I just sat and stared at them and tried not to panic. They were all so TINY and I am going to have that X2!!! OMG, ok breathe Shelby... You and J can do this! Ok, freak out mode over! :) So all is good! I'm feeling a bit crappy today after all that sugar this morning and I'm really tired but it's time to go to water aerobics now so no rest for me!

Oh and I changed up my floating fetus widget cuz my Dr. told me she won't let me go past 38 weeks. So now it reflects my due date as June 9th instead of June 23rd. Just to clarify in case someone noticed that my "days left" dropped a bit. :)

3 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

Shelby! Your blog is too cute! And you look amazing! I love your cute belly!!! Can't wait to see it at the end :) I'm glad I can stalk you now :)

Helene said...

Shelby, thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! It's always nice to meet other moms of twins!!

First off, your belly pics are beautiful!!! It's so much fun to look back on those pictures...I still can't believe how big my belly was at the end of each of my pregnancies!!

I have to say that looking at your pics made me miss being pregnant!! This is such an amazing time for you...just treasure every moment of it!

I remember when I was about 28 weeks pregnant (I think) with our first set of twins and we went on a tour of the NICU and I totally freaked out seeing how little all the babies were!! It just made everything seem that much more real!

Well, you hang in there!! Thanks again for stopping by! Hope you'll be back again soon! Oh and if you ever need advice or just some friendly encouragement, you know where to find me!

Leslie said...

shelby, I am so happy to hear you passed your 3 hour test!!! Woohoo you go girl!!! Wow can you believe 73 days left, that is just amazing!