Holy Hell I'm 25 weeks pregnant today!!! I clearly remember many a days when I feared I wouldn't EVER get pregnant and now here I am! Jas and I are so blessed! I was scared I wouldn't even have 1 baby and now we are getting ready to welcome 2. God is great and works in mysterious ways.
I'm feeling really good! My belly is growing by the day. So far the annoying aches and pains of pregnancy haven't been too bad, they've been.. well.. annoying. It's nothing I can't handle though. It's only temporary AND what a reward we will get in the end! My Dr. told me to expect to have the babies around 34-36 weeks. Um hello.... that's only 10 or so weeks away!! My goal is to make it to 37 weeks. That will be June 2nd. I firmly believe that positive thinking will get me to my goal. You should all join me in this positive thinking!! That way for sure I'll make it. We just want nice fat, chunky babies. Oh I can't wait to see them and kiss them and snuggle their sweet little necks! I still can't believe that this is happening to US. Sometimes when I'm talking about the twins I feel like it's someone else talking or that I'm talking about someone else but then it dawns on me that nope.. I'm talking about me! About us!! I thank God everyday for trusting that we can take care of these sweet little miracle angels and give them the love they deserve.
We're almost done with the nursery! We just need to decorate it and get some more furniture. I'll save that for another post and also post pics of it. It is adorable!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Yay! So glad that you finally have a blog. You totally need one and you'll be so happy in the end that you can look back and keep track of everything that you've gone through.
Shelby I love the way you have 100% embraced being pregnant. I need to be more like you, I hate being pregnant! Any way I love your blog, so glad you have one. I am totally looking forward to pictures of the nursery I cant wait to see what you decided to do.
Adrianne
Dawn-I Love it all and can't wait to read more!
One thing I really love about you is that you NEVER complain about being prego! All those crazy physical changes you go through you have embrased!
You and Jason are soooo deserving of these two little lovers!
xoxo- Kathy
Post a Comment