Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Big Fat FAIL!

So I spoke to my Dr's office and I did in fact fail my 1 hour glucose test. Wah wah waaaaahhhh! So tomorrow I am going in to take the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. I have to fast first and they will draw my blood when I get there to check my fasting glucose level. Then I have to drink more of that sugary stuff (which wasn't that bad). This time the drink is 100 g of glucose instead of the 50 grams that I drank on Friday. So I might change my opinion on it after tomorrow. I have to sit there for 3 hours and they will draw my blood every hour for those 3 hours. I can't go anywhere... I just have to sit there... FUN! Good thing I like to read! From what I've read most people that fail the 1 hour pass the 3 hour so lets hope that is the case. I'll know the outcome tomorrow.

Oh and babies are awesome! They are moving around like crazy! Love it!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

F/x you pass your 3 hour test!!! (I failed it when pregnant in 1998).

Brad and Liz said...

I love your slide show with your belly! Sooo cute. Who doesn't love a prego belly? So happy to hear all is well with the babies!