Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Great appointment!

So my appointment this morning went really well! My hubby's Grandparents and my Mom came to see the babies too! They were moving all around and looked so dang cute. Little girl (baby A) is weighing in at 1.15 lbs and little boy (baby b) is 2.2 lbs so they are doing sooo good! Little miss thang has reached diva status already and thinks she needs to take up all the room. We noticed this last time we had an ultrasound as well. She was nice and comfy and spread out in there and little boy was completely smooshed! His feet were touching his forehead. Poor boy!! We couldn't get a good pic of his face due to the sea of appendages covering it. We got a pretty good 3-D shot of baby girls face, she is soo cute! She has quite a set of lips on her! And she has hair!! Already!!! We didn't get a 3-D shot at all of little boy. Maybe next time. My Dr. told me that she won't let me go past 38 weeks, if I make it that far. She said it all depends on my blood pressure (which was great today) and how my non stress tests (NST's) go. I start getting 2 NST's/wk starting at 32 weeks. I hope to make it to at least 37 weeks. She measured my belly just for funsies and she said I am measuring 40 cm.. which is 40 wks!!!! I am measuring FULL TERM!!! She said that is completely normal and not to worry. I took my 1 hour glucose test to check for gestational diabetes and I think I failed.... dunt dunt duhhhhhhhh! She hasn't called me yet but I can check my lab results on my insurance company's website and it says that normal range is 41-139 and I was 141 so IF I did fail it is a barely fail!! I guess I will have to do the 3 hr glucose test now to see if I pass or fail that one.. CRAP!! I'm not going to get worked up about it though cuz I haven't even heard from the Dr yet. So that has been my day so far. I'm so happy that my babies are doing well! That's all I dreamt about last night and I'm pretty sure I woke up every hour on the hour hoping it was time to get up! I get so excited and anxious for my growth scans! My next appt is just a pre-natal check but I get a scan then too. It's on April 1st and then my next growth scan is on April 16th. Yay for healthy babies!!!

No comments: