Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

AMaZinG Story!

So I have been reading this blog http://www.stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/ for about a month and a half now and what a miraculous story! If you aren't familiar with it head on over and check it out. They live here in Utah County. The little boy Bronson is 1 year old and drowned in his bathtub in January. This little boy was gone! Brain dead with really no hope. By the grace of God he is alive and well and seemingly unaffected by this tragedy. The family was on the Today Show this morning to talk about this miracle child and how blessed they are. He is absolutely adorable! Check it out puh-lease!

In other news, or not so other news... Not much going on here really... the babies are definitely growing! I know this cuz muh belly is getting BIGGER and I can feel them moving like crazy! Especially in the past few days. It's insane! I love it! I obviously don't know what it's like being pregnant with 1 baby but I feel movement from one end of my belly to the other at the same time so I know it's not just one of the kids moving. They are moving at the SAME TIME! Oh how fun! I am going to miss this when they are in my arms but then again.... they will be in my arms and not my belly so it doesn't get much better than that!!

Tomorrow is lesson 2 of 2 for our childbirth class! Last week Jas and I really had a great time. A lot of the stuff we already knew (cuz ya know, we're pros when it comes to childbirth) but it was a great time for us to spend together and focus on our babies and forgot about the sad stuff that has gone on in the last 3 weeks. I can't believe it's been 3 weeks ago today that we lost my Father-In-Law and my babies Grandpa Brad. So sad! We miss you and love you Grandpa Brad!

That's it for now! The blog is still a work in progress but I love that it's up and I can share all this stuff with everyone. My blog roll is in my sidebar. Most of the blogs I read have to do with infertility, life after infertility, multiple pregnancy's and such but they are really interesting! You should check some of them out... I even read one where the woman is pregnant with QUADS!! Whoa!!!! And we thought life was gonna change with twins.. HA!

No comments: