I'm so proud of myself! I went out today with the babies all by myself! We took a little trip to Nordstrom to buy the kids each a Wubba.nub. Have you heard of or seen these? It's a pacifier (like the ones you get in the hospital) with a cute plush animal sewn onto it. It is "supposed" to help keep the paci in the baby's mouth. They can hold onto it therefore not allowing it to fall out ALL the time. We'll see how it works. Max isn't into his binky so much but Rylie- oh geez! She loves her binky.
The kids were great today! They slept the whole time. It was fun to get out with them and I felt such a feeling of accomplishment. We ran into a few friends and I got to show of my gorgeous babies.
We had a pedi appt today to follow up from their 2 week well check. Max weighs 7 lbs 6 oz! What a piggy boy! He wants to eat all the time! Rylie weighs 6 lbs! I'm so happy they are gaining weight! They dropped quite a bit the first few days until my milk came in. So frustrating! My supply isn't quite keeping up with their demand. The pedi talked to me about ways to increase it and gave me an RX for Reg.lan. It is supposed to help increase your supply. I hope it does. As hard as nursing is- I really want to be successful at it. My ultimate goal is to BF for a year but I'll be happy with 6 mos at this point. I do have a pretty good supply- if I had a singleton we'd be golden but with 2 fast growing babies it is proving to be a challenge!
In other news- I got a new car today! It's a Mazd.a CX7. I had a 2007 one and decided that I really love that car so I got a 2010 one today! It's black and so shiney! I know it's gonna be a b!*ch to keep clean but I've wanted a black one for so long. I can't wait to get in it tomorrow! That new car smell is so intoxicating!
Now that I've posted my birth story I'll try to update on our daily lives more often. The kids are growing and changing so fast I need to have some of this stuff documented :) Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
Awesome birth story! I am so glad that you had a great experience. It sounds like everything is going great at home too. :)
Post a Comment