Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

2 days!

In 2 days I will be a Mom! I'm so excited, nervous and anxious. I hope everything goes smoothly. I am being admitted tomorrow night and they are starting the pitocin Tuesday morning. :) These 2 stinkers are still being stubborn. I've had pretty much NO contractions. I hope I go quickly once they induce me. We'll see!

I think I have PUPPS. I talked about a rash a few weeks ago. It went away. But on Thursday I started with another one. Its different than the other one and its moved down my legs. I am so itchy! I can't stand it! I've bought lotions and creams- I just took an Aveeno bath. These things help for a bit but then I get itchy again. OMG its sooo bad! Only a few more days. I can handle it.

Just FYI- I will most likely NOT be posting pics of the kids. I would love to but I don't trust the internet. I may go private eventually and then post all the pics I want. This would be a good time for lurkers to come out of the shadows! :) I would love everyone to continue following me and the babies. The only reason I would go private is to post pics but if you can live without them I'll stay public! :)

I will keep you posted and try not to wait too long. I know how frustrating that is when all you want is a quick update. My dad is going to bring his laptop to the hospital and I can post from my phone. Wish me luck! ;) thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

Shelby, I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see your sweet little people! If you go private I want to be invited, k? Love you, good luck and ENJOY every min. Kas

Kimberly said...

wishing you the absolute best!

Sarah said...

Good luck and I wish you the best on bringing your babies into this world! I can't wait to hear about your birth experience, and all the details on the little ones! You are going to do great.

Brooke said...

Good luck cousin! You are about to experience the most amazing thing of your entire life! Enjoy it! Love you!