Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

They're here!!

Sorry for not posting sooner. OMG itks been super busy! I have to make this short but will post the birth story ASAP!

Rylie Kate was born at 7:52pm on Tuesday June 8, 2010. She weighed 5 lb 10 oz and was 19 in long. She is gorgeous and so petit!

Max Brad was born at 7:54pm on Tuesday June 8, 2010. He weighed 6 lb 13 oz and was 19.5 in long. He is so damn cute I can't stand it.

They were born vaginally and I had a wonderful birthing experience! They are both doing great and mom is starting to get some much needed sleep. I'll post more as soon as I can!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! Cute names and can't wait to hear more...

Miss Megan said...

Many congrats to you and your husband! Such great weights on the babies - great job momma!! So glad everyone is doing well! I can't wait to see some pics! Congrats again!

mIcHeLLe said...

isn't it amazing how just a few consecutive hrs. of sleep can make a HUGE difference.

Lucky Jones said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world of twins! And don't let people scare you about having twins - it's really not as hard as people make it out to be :) Mostly because we new twin moms don't know any different... If you need anything PLEASE let me know!

And I love the names (you know that!) - can't wait to see pictures!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats! Beautiful names. So happy for you, and hope you're getting some rest.

Mo said...

oh wow! congratulations!!! welcome Rylie and Max!!!

Mo