
Here is my final belly pic! Oh my gosh I can't believe I am saying that. If you look closely you can see the horrible rash that is driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!! It's moved down my legs now and I'm quite certain it's PUPPS although I guess it doesn't really matter now. I am waiting for the hospital to call me and tell me when to come in tonight. It has been a long and anxious day. J and I are both excited, nervous, anxious..... you name it. I just want my babies to get here safely and be
ok. I fear they will come out looking like Sloth from The
Goonies. Please no Sloth babies! :) I went to lunch today with my 2
besties A & S to the Cheesecake Factory.
Mmmmmm yummo! Now we wait...................................................................................
Update---- The hospital just called. I am to be there at 7pm. It's 5:42pm right now. OMG!
4 comments:
Good luck tonight and tomorrow! We are so excited for you and Jason. We cant wait to meet the babies!
Hey guys. I can't believe I found your blog the day you go to the hospital to deliver. My wife and I are 23 weeks tomorrow. We're so excited for you! Good luck with everything and post an update soon. We're following you now. ;)
Can't wait to hear the good news!
Sending you tons of elvs .. I am so excited for you all
I've been following your blog for a few weeks since I joined the Multiples and More network. I just wanted to say 'congrats' and I can't wait to hear how everyone is doing!
Post a Comment