Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is my wonderful Hubby's 33rd Birthday! Happy Birthday my love! This man is the most amazing man, husband and father I know. He has been so amazing since the babies were born. (He was amazing before)! I don't know if I would have it as together as I do right now if it weren't for him. He has helped me SO much with the babies and decision making. I appreciate how wonderful and dedicated he is to our new family.

I hope he has a wonderful day. He has been dreading his b-day and not in a mood to celebrate it. His dad passed away in February and it has really been a bittersweet few weeks for him. The birth of our babies, his first fathers day and now his birthday. He really deserves to have a happy and fun day. I love this man with all my heart. Happy Birthday baby!

No comments: