Halloween was a blast! Max was a shark and Rylie was a mermaid. They were freakin AdoRAbLe!!!! I was able to take them into my work and show them off this year. That was soo much fun. I thought about last Halloween. I had known I was pregnant for about 2 weeks (didn't know about the twins) and I thought to myself "next year I will be able to bring my little baby in and join all the other proud parents and show off my little stinker". Ha! Little did I know I would have TWO little stinkers to show off! Tuesday marked the 1 year anniversary of finding out I was pregnant with twins. What a day! I was just hoping and praying that I would hear A heartbeat at my 6w5d viability scan.. after suffering my miscarriage I couldn't think of anything worse than hearing silence on that damn machine. Hubby and I were SOO nervous. I had tears streaming down my face before the Dr. even turned the machine on. And there it was, immediately! A woosh woosh woosh sound and I cried and cried and cried. BUT WAIT! OMG!! Another woosh woosh woosh.. You are kidding me!!! I remember the Dr's words "oh, we have a surprise"! A surprise indeed! Another sweet little baby and then the tears really came. And hubby just smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen! It was the most surreal day of my life. I felt like I was in a dream and this was happening to someone else cuz this stuff NEVER happens to me! Oh my sweet babies! I thought about that day all day as I hugged and squeezed and loved on my little lovlies.. They have been really naughty at night lately. They pretty much cry all the time. They aren't happy when they are held, put down, fed, hungry. UGH!!! It has been really frustrating but it comes with the territory and I'm not going to complain because I know how lucky we are to have them. But really, it's HARD sometimes! I think maybe they are teething?? Who knows... I feel like I say that every time they act up and I can't figure out what is wrong with them.
They are doing really good besides their fussiness. They are growing everyday and doing new things. Rylie is becoming a very smiley little girl! Max has to study ya first to see whats going on then he will break out in a big grin. He has the cutest dimples! I love to see my babies smile- that means they are happy! Sometimes life is overwhelming and ALWAYS tiring but so worth it! They will be 5 months old on Monday. It seems like it has gone by so fast but when I think about them as brand new babies it seems like sooo long ago. I know I can't freeze time but sometimes I wish I could. I look forward to every new day with these two. It's like Christmas- you never know what you're going to get.... Or a box of chocolates as Forrest Gump would say! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment