Tonight the hubs and I will be venturing out on our first date night since the twins were born. That means since May! We used to go out to dinner ALLLL the time. Like really-- ALL the time. Babies have made it hard I guess. I have gone out to eat with my friends and family but not with the hubby and definitely not just the two of us. I'm so excited! We are gonna get sushi at Tep.anya.ki. Yum! His step mom is going to tend for us. Thanks mom!
I spent the day with the babies yesterday and we had a blast! They are starting to get into that fun stage. They are more interactive and so smiley. It really makes a difference when you can get a reaction from them rather than them just staring blankly at your face. We ran some errands in the afternoon and they, as usual, were great kids. I can really just take them anywhere and they are so good. I love them so much and I can't wait to see them when I get off work! We changed Rylie's formula on Monday and it seems to be helping a bit with her reflux. She is still barfing but not as much as before. Max is still on Nutra.migen and he isn't quite as barfy as she is. I think his reflux is starting to slow down thank God! :) We finally have gotten past the scratching phase with Rylie and she no longer has to wear the mittens on her hands. That was really starting to bug me cuz she has such long pretty fingers! I just feel like over the past 2 or 3 days they have really grown up. Their cry's sound more grown up and they just seem to be much more aware of things. It's true I guess- people say they change so fast and they ain't kidding!
My friends husband is doing pretty good. He has moved to the rehab floor and has quite a bit of muscle movement. He is a miracle! It's amazing that he is alive let alone moving! Check out his blog for updates if you'd like.
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment