I officially have 1 year olds! Today is my babies birthday. I am very emotional :). On one hand I can't believe it happened so fast and on the other hand it totally seems like it's been a year. I'm sure all you Mama's know what I mean. It's a very bittersweet day. I would never change the last year of my life but I'm so happy I'm here, sitting in my rocker watching my babies on the monitor and not laying in a hospital bed with dead legs just waiting and waiting and waiting.
They have changed me forever. They have turned me into a kinder more patient person. They have made me feel a kind of love I never knew existed.
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7











No comments:
Post a Comment