Last night I got home from my Bonco club and starting enjoying my DVR'd episode of "The Voice", love love love by the way.. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the insanely sexy Adam Levine :). Well, my adorable son decided to wake up. I let him cry for a few minutes and when he wouldn't stop I went in to get him so he wouldn't wake up Rylie. He proceeded to stay awake until 2am. Ughh! I'm not used to that kind of crap anymore! My babies have been sleeping through the night for months. This Mama needs her sleep! I did get to finish my episode and WOW there are some amazing talented people on that show! My fav was Dia and I think she is still in the running to be my fav but holy cow Javier Colon is amazing. It doesn't hurt that he sang one of my favorites of all time "Fix You" by Coldplay. Can't wait to see what happens tonight!
Anyway... back to my sweet little Max. He was just awake... not crying, not playing, just awake. Laying on my chest, staring into space. I went down to the basement around 1am so that he wouldn't disturb the hubs and ended up setting off the alarm. Holy crap! Scared the crap out of Max and I. Kind of funny now but not at the time. The situation reminded me of the book that is getting a lot of buzz right now call "Go The F*** To Sleep"... Ha ha it's a pretty funny book but NOT for kids!
So today we started our day an hour late. Oh well, my babies are well rested and that is all that matters. Happy Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment