- Max took 6 steps last Thursday 6-2-11. Finally I thought! He will walk before he turns 1. Yeah right. He hasn't since then. The funny thing is that I have been trying so hard to get him to move his lead feet while standing. He would just look at me and laugh. Well, once he took those steps and then fell over I hooted and hollered and clapped for my big boy and he just chuckled this smart alecky chuckle like he had been holding out on me all this time. What a stinker!
- Rylie loves her Daddy. Like seriously reeeaaallly loves him! When he walks into a room her face lights up and she immediately will go to him. She gives him snuggles where she will lay her head down on his chest. It's really sweet. I'm a little a lot jealous. Every once in a while though, I get those sweet little snuggles. Maybe she means it for me or maybe she's just confused and thinks I'm Daddy :). Nonetheless, I cherish that sweet little head on my chest. It's the best!
- Yesterday was my babies 1st Birthday! We had a great day. We started off by going into wake them up. Max was awake already and standing in his crib and Miss Ry was still sound asleep. After walking in and Max getting excited by the sight of us and our sweet whispers of Happy Birthday, the little Miss woke up. It was so funny that she went from sound asleep to immediately sitting up and waving her arms excitedly to standing up and jumping up and down within a matter of 10 seconds. Um... I'm pretty sure it takes me 10 seconds just to figure out where I am when I first wake up. It's like she knew it was a big day and she was excited and ready.
- We went to the Zoo yesterday for their Birthday. As usual they were great! They just chilled in their stroller and looked around at the people and the animals. Rylie would meow at anything furry. She loves our cat and meows at him every time she sees him. Max just looked around and took it all in. We all had a great day and I'm so proud to be a Mommy to 1 year olds!
So there ya have it, a few little memories of the past few days. It may not seem like much but they mean the world to me!











No comments:
Post a Comment