Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hi, sleepy.

Yesterday morning I was laying in bed listening to the monitor. Rylie woke up before Max and this is what I hear:

Rylie- "Bubba, bubba, BUBBAAAAAAA!"

I look at the monitor and Max is still sleeping but starting to wake.
In the sweetest little sleepy voice I hear:

Max- "Sissy..."
Rylie- (in the sweetest little mothering voice after just yelling at him to wake up) "Hi! Hi sleepy."

Oh my heart melted. It was the cutest, sweetest thing ever! I just love waking up to these two being so excited to see each other. They truly are best buds and love each other soo much! They can't stand to spend time apart and can't even be in a different room than each other. They are always very concerned about each other. When I give one a treat they make sure the other gets the same treat. They are so dang sweet and loving.. even though they fight like crazy over toys!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: