Hi, yes we are still here! No one is probably reading anyway but I just want to update mostly for my personal records of what's going in at our house these days.
We are potty training!! The kids are doing great! We started last Saturday and they have caught on to day training really well. I'm not using any diapers or pull ups. The last diaper I put on their cute little butts was last Friday night! The nighttime training still needs a lot of work. They haven't been able to catch on to recognizing that sensation of having to pee and allowing it to wake them up before they go. Needless to say, they have woken up every morning wet. :( But during the day the are doing amazing! They both caught on so much faster than I expected. The pee pee accidents have been minimal and they have had ZERO poop accidents! They are pooping in the potty! If they do have an accident, they catch themselves before they finish so I am able to take them into the bathroom and they finish in the potty. They take the initiative to go into the bathroom when they need to go and to tell us they have to go. I'm not quite sure yet what to do about nighttime. I think we'll stick to this a bit longer (consistency is key) and see what happens. If we need to start putting them in pull ups at night then so be it but for now we'll just stick to this.
The kids are now 28 months old and they are doing AMAZING! They are so funny and smart I just am in awe of them everyday. They are talking up a storm and I just can't believe the things they come up with. Ha ha!
Park City Utah
4 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment