Yep, I officially have a walker (Rylie) and now FINALLY a crawler (Max). Life is busy to say the least. We literally chase after 2 busy little bodies. It's so funny. Rylie will walk around with her little walker thing and Max crawls after her. They are getting so big! 10 1/2 months old and amazing us everyday. I don't have a lot of time to post right now but I felt I needed to say something as I have taken a 4 week hiatus. A thousand apologies to my bloggy friends.
We have also still been dealing with sickness. I swear it just keeps recycling between the twins. We've had colds, ear infections, hives (reaction from Amoxocillan), ear infections that haven't cleared up and more teeth! Phew, it's been a hectic month! Max has 7 teeth now! The kid is going to chomping on corn on the cob this summer if he keeps it up :) Rylie is still at 2 BUT I think she is teething as of yesterday. She is nomming on everything she can possibly find and is very whiny. It appears, though she won't let me in to see, that her front top gums are starting to bulge so we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.
I know it's quick but I just wanted to say that life is good at the Asplund house! Now, if we can just get over this sick crap we'll all be all good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
Now that they are on the move, they move pretty fast, don't they? I turn my head for a second, and one of them is across the room! I can't believe our babies are almost one!
Cute names! I can't even begin to imagine have twins.. I can barely handle my one. Kudos to you!
Post a Comment