We are good! First things first- babies are amazing and getting so big so fast I can believe my eyes! They are 9 mos old and beautiful and hilarious with just a bit of naughty thrown in.
Rylie is CRAWLING.... EVERYWHERE! No really it's insane. How do I watch the non crawler (Max) while chasing the crawler all over the place? Like I said, insanity! Max really has no interest in crawling. He is very content to sit and play with his toys and pull his sisters hair. He is a solid mass of handsome tankness! That's probably why he doesn't move!
We had their 9 mo appt a few weeks ago. Here are the stats:
Rylie -
17.3 lbs 25%
27 in long 50%
Max-
20.11 lbs 45%
29 in long 85%
Yes he is 3.5 lbs heavier and 2 inches taller! But she is tiny and petit and the girl and that's the way it should be. She is so beautiful and so sassy. God help me! I have been given a mini Shelby. Max is just mellow and happy to be wherever he is.
They are amazing and I think we are definitely getting the hang of this twin, parents thing. Oh, days can still be tiring and overwhelming but so worth it.
In other news- I totaled my car 2 weeks ago. It was totally my fault and THANK GOD the babies weren't with me. I ended up with a pretty gnarley seatbelt burn on my chest and an extremely sore chest from the seatbelt locking up on me but it beats the alternative. I turned left at a green light and wasn't paying attention. I hit head on into a trucks driver side fender/door area. I wasn't going fast but the truck was going at least 35 mph. All hell broke loose! Airbags went off, I was spinning like mad and I'm surprised I didn't hit another car. Quite the surprise when all you're doing is turning left, looking at your radio then POW!!!!!! I didn't see it coming. It.was.scary! I'm ok though. Still healing but I'm alive. Oh, and I have a new car! I had a Mazda CX-7 and I loved it but the cargo space was crap! We got a Chevy Traverse and I love it! Oh yeah and the guy I hit was totally ok.
That's my update. I'll be back soon. Promise! Ha ha ha!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7











1 comment:
Sounds like Riley and Max are doing GREAT!! Too funny that Max has no desire to be mobile though. . .one would think that he would see Riley going like crazy and think, hey, that looks like fun! But I guess not! LOL.
How scary on the car accident. Glad everyone is okay! Woo hoo for a new car though! We just bought a GMC Acadia a month or so ago (the same car as the Traverse) and I LOVE it! So much space for the babies and baby stuff. I wouldn't trade it for the world!!
Anywho, good to hear from you!!
Post a Comment