Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 4 year anniversary! Can I just tell you how wonderful my husband is.... He is the most amazing husband and father. I waited a long time for him and I'm so glad I did. I was 29 years old when we got married. I had a lot of pressure from family to get married for quite a few years and I had boyfriends at the time but I knew they just weren't the right person for me. I'm glad I didn't give in to the pressure because I took my time and found my knight in shining armor! Now we are a blessed and happy family of 4! I really have everything I need in life. I can't think of anything else that I need that could make me happier.... well... maybe a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks but that's it! Just my amazing and loving hubby, my 2 wonderful, beautiful miracle babies and my Starbucks! :)

Happy 4 years Baby! I love you!!!

3 comments:

mIcHeLLe said...

so sweet :) and I am w/you...a great hubby...kids...and a caramel frappuccino!

Kami said...

What a sweet post! Happy Anniversary! Starbucks is the best!

Kami

Kimberly said...

happy belated anniversary! incidentally, I was 29 when I married my husband, and on 2/24, we'll be married for 4 years, and my twins were born days after yours. funny and a little weird!