Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Yeah yeah. I know. Slacker!

I'll be back after Christmas with updates. It's been a super busy month but I assure you we are all well!

Babies are happy and healthy. Mom and Dad are happy and healthy. We are super excited to celebrate our first Christmas with our little lovlies!

It's also very bittersweet as it's the first Christmas without my beloved Father In Law and my babies Grandpa whom they only know in spirit. I know he is watching over us and wishing all a very happy Holiday season. He wouldn't want us to be sad so we will do our best to relish in the joy of the season and the miracle that is our sweet little twinners.

Merry Christmas everyone! And to all of you that don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you are happy and enjoy whatever it is you do celebrate!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Ah, thanks for saying hi on my blog! It sounds like Christmas was wonderful at your house. Having babies around definitely makes the holidays more fun and eventful. I'd love to see pics of your babies, if you feel comfortable posting them. I love sweet baby faces!

Ashley said...

Ah, thanks for saying hi on my blog! It sounds like Christmas was wonderful at your house. Having babies around definitely makes the holidays more fun and eventful. I'd love to see pics of your babies, if you feel comfortable posting them. I love sweet baby faces!

Anonymous said...

:) noticed we read a lot of the same blogs. welcome to the twin club!!

sounds like your holidays were nice :) i'm totally jealous!!