Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

4 month well check

I know, I know! I'm a slacker. What can I say peeps? I'm a Mother of twins. Life is crazy and hectic and tiring and wonderful. Do you forgive me for being absent for waaaay too long? Ok great! Moving on....





Last week the twins had their 4 month well check. Everything is just dandy. Actually more than dandy. Everything is GREAT! The babies both moved up on the charts, thank goodness. Here is the breakdown:





Rylie***





Weight- 11.15 lbs and in the 20% for weight. Hooray considering she was 4% at her 2 month well check!


Height- 24 inches 50% up from 25% at her 2 month well check.


Head- 16 in. I think IDK cuz I didn't pay much attention to the number but it's 50% which is the same as her 2 month well check.





Max***





Weight- 13.13 lbs 30% up from 20% at his 2 month well check.


Height- 25 1/2 in 75% up from 50% at his 2 month well check. I think he's gonna be a tall boy!


Head- ?? 16 1/2 in ?? Anyway, 50% for head circumference which is the same as his 2 month well check.





So ya see? Everything is great! Even considering that ALL they do is barf all day, they are doing awesome!





They got their 2nd round of vaccinations and that pretty much sucked! I made the hubs hold down their upper body this time as he forced me to do it the first time and I am still traumatized. They cried, I cried and then we were over it. For a second, until they decided they weren't ok and pretty much cried and whimpered for about 24 hours straight. It was sad. I felt so bad for them cuz the Tyl.enol wasn't doing anything to help them. I had to come home from work the next day to help the hubs out cuz they were so unhappy. The first round they did great so I don't know what the difference was this time around but when it comes time for round 3 I will be scheduling their appt for a day when we can both be home the next day in case this happens again. Poor little loves. Wow, that last sentence pretty much keeps on going and going. Oh well, I'm pretty sure my English teacher isn't reading my blog...



Things have been changing really fast these days. I can't believe they are 4 months old and not my little tiny babies anymore. On that note, I'm kinda getting a bit freaked out at the concept of who could be reading my blog. As most of you Blogger peeps know, you can check your "stats". Basically you can get an idea of who is looking at your blog based on where the traffic is coming from ie... another blog, facebook, a web address.. This pretty much just confirms my refusal of posting pictures of my babies. A few weeks ago I noticed that someone was looking at my blog by way of a PORN SITE!!!! AREYOUEFFINGKIDDINGME!!??? So there, that is why you will never see pics of my sweet, innocent little lovlies unless I go private of course. Also, I have had someone google search on NUMEROUS occasions "ear piercing" and other specific jargon, and it takes them to the entry where I talked about piercing Rylie's ears. OK seriously person- you need to stop! This is happening daily and I'm pretty sure it's the same person. AND if it's the same person that emailed me, you really need to stop. I've googled you and you apparently have an obsession with contacting parents that mention piercing their baby's ears. GET A LIFE! It's just weird and you are freaking me out so please stop!

I cannot believe how IN LOVE I am with these 2 precious babies! Everyday I love them more and more and can't imagine my life without them. Max started saying "dadadadada" over the weekend. I'm pretty sure he's just saying it to say it and he's not actually calling for his daddy.. at least that is what I'm telling myself since I have been trying to make his first words "mamamamama"! Rylie has rolled from belly to back a few times but hasn't done it again for a couple of weeks. They are both really close to rolling from back to belly. Rylie gets on her side and then she gets stuck and doesn't know what to do with her arm. She talks ALLLLL the time! It is the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my life. Her little voice is so precious. She is just like her Momma- she never shuts up! :)

I feel kinda rushed to post this since it's been so long since I posted last. I want everyone to know that they are great and Mom and Dad are great! I will post a more specific post soon but I just wanted you guys to know we are still here and happy as ever!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

They are beautiful and darling and I LOVE THEM! So glad they are doing so great.

You can change your setting so that your blog won't come up when someone googles something. I will help you if you need me to. Just let me know!

Lucky Jones said...

aww!! Yeah, my loves had a reaction to their 4 month shots too - basically miserable for about a day... these last shots were a piece of cake though!