Oh my goodness, it's been a while! Everything is great! The kids are almost 23 months old! I can't believe it! I am starting to plan their birthday party. This year we will have an Elmo theme. They are obsessed with Elmo, and Barney but I try to forget the latter as he completely annoys the crap out of me! Anyway, I found some freakin adorable Elmo decorations on Etsy. I will be doing a much smaller party this year. We are just having immediate family and 1st cousins ect this year. So I'm still looking at about 25 people but much better than 75 people like last year.
The babies are amazing! They are so much fun! Everyday they make us laugh so hard. They talk like crazy. Rylie more than Max but they both have an incredible vocabulary. It is so funny to see the little things we say and do that they catch on to. They play pretty good with each other most of the time but they do have their sibling spats over toys and whatnot. They still can't be without each other. They get very concerned if one is in the other room and they can't see them. We've started implementing "time out" for naughty behavior. They absolutely know the things they can and cannot do but they are getting to that age where they are testing their boundaries. It's hard, as a parent, because I want all of our time together to be fun and happy but I feel like so many things are becoming a fight because they want to see what they can get away with and it just isn't going to happen! I know this is all part of parenting but sometimes I so badly just want to give in to them but I HAVE to stand my ground!
They LOVE being outside! We need to buy more outdoor toys such as a water table, little pool ect. We have a slide that is in the backyard and they have a ball on that but I need more things to distract them while we are out there so they don't want to get into stuff they aren't supposed to. We have a park and playground right behind our house which is awesome but we only have a small 3 rail vinyl fence in the back and no fence on one side of our yard. So needless to say they can get into the neighbors yard and climb under the fence into the park. These two are wylie let me tell you. It's so hard to be alone outside with them and keep them from running in opposite directions and get into trouble. Hence, the outdoor toys to distract them!
I LOVE having these 2 little miracles. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to loose my mind BUT they really have made me feel complete and we have enjoyed them soooo much! Hopefully I'll be updating more. I'm on here everyday reading other blogs but just don't want to put the time into updating mine. I feel like I am missing out on documenting my babies lives by not posting so I need to get better at that.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment