Max-
- Max is walking! Everywhere and exclusively. This started over the 4th of July weekend. It was so funny at first when he was trying to get the hang of it because he would hold his arms up in the air like he was a zombie. I would sing the Monster Mash to him but change it to Monster Max. Ha ha! Seriously so cute and funny. Now he is walking much better and doesn't do the monster much.
- He did his first sign about 3 weeks ago and it was "more". I had no idea they were even paying attention to me when I signed to them because I haven't been consistent at all but we were eating one day and he just did it! I almost fell off of my chair! Then 2 seconds later, Rylie did it. My super smart babies!
- He enjoys yoga apparently. Many times a day I will catch my Son doing Downward Dog. It's hilarious! He stays there just staring at me. What a little character he is!
- They have both have colds this week. Max kept me up last night until 1:30am being stuffy and generally pissed off at his cold. It was fun. Especially considering I had to get up at 6am. My poor dude. Hopefully it will pass soon. He caught it from his Sister.
- He gives Hi Fives and Low Fives and then laughs about it. Love how they interact!
- He enjoys chasing his sister now that he is mobile. Of course she has been mobile for much longer than him so she is faster but he still gets a kick out of it.
Rylie-
- She is such a funny girl! I think she loves to make people laugh. She might be my little comedian.
- She is very sweet and gives loves and kisses all the time. She loves to kiss her Brother and he is such a boy about it. He will try to move away from her and makes a face like she has cooties or something. I love that she will put her head on my shoulder when I hold her.
- She dances to music now. Nothing out of control. Just the usual bopping up and down but it's so cute. I really hope she follows in Mommy's footsteps and becomes a dancer!
- She loves to read her Ladybug book. She carries it around the house and if I ask her where her Ladybugs are she will go get her book. It's called "10 little ladybugs" and it's such a cute book. She will get a book and hand it to me then sit in my lap. Of course her attention span lasts about 10 seconds and then it's on to the next thing.
- She has started hitting Max. She thinks it's funny! She will hit him on top of the head and when I try to tell her no and discipline her he will turn around and hit himself on top of the head and laugh so it negates everything I'm trying to do. Stinkers! It's pretty funny actually but ya know, I've got to try to teach her that it's wrong. :)
- She cut her 4th tooth last week! Max is at 8 teeth so she is starting to catch up. She is a pretty good teether but then again the really painful ones haven't come in yet.
There is so much more but I can't think right now. This is why I shouldn't slack on this and make sure to update every week. Everyone is doing great at our house! We are very busy and trying to enjoy the summer. The kids are growing like mad and they are sooo much fun! I count my blessings everyday and thank God all he has given me. I really am complete now. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment